An accredited member of the BACP, I am a qualified therapist and have been providing counselling for six years. My client have ranged from all different ages (for 4 to 70) to all different ethnicities, cultures, religions, and sexualities.
Highlights of my background:
- Working in the NHS as Therapist for children, 2017 – present
- Trained and counselled by John Rowan, who is seen as the founding father of Humanistic psychotherapy
- Ran a weekly mindfulness course, 2015
- Starting a local program, Conversation Coach, where I offered help to teens with ASD develop social skills, 2016
- Accreditation with British Association of Counselling Psychology (BACP), 2018
- Seeing clients privately for counselling, 2018
I also have background in teaching music, yoga, meditation, web-design, and media.